Saturday 7 March 2020

Linux Mint - XFCE Theme Mods updated

I had the chance to do some more work on my window decorations for XFCE today.  In addition to the Wide Borders around the windows and the other things I mentioned yesterday, see the cursor at bottom left below:


I changed the Title bar buttons so that the Maximise / Restore button is small when the window is Maximised, but normal large size when the window is not Maximised.  And I mage it glow when the mouse moves over it.


The whole thing is looking quite nice now, and I like having Squared Buttons.  For some reason it looks better to me than the round ones.

I also added a custom action in Thunar file manager to give me a Right Click menu option to Toggle hidden file visibility.  That saves going to the menu or doing CTRL - h.


No comments:

Post a Comment